God’s Servant First
At St Mary's follow Christ’s example in all we do. We grow in faith, we learn, we do our best.
- We welcome and respect everyone
- We are a family of God
- We serve our school, parish and global community
Love - I am God’s servant first when I show LOVE, KINDNESS and JOY by
- Being joyful and excited about my learning
- Being open to God’s love and sharing it with others
- Helping others to feel hope by supporting them
- Using words of encouragement and Kindness
- Respecting others beliefs and cultures
Service – I am God’s servant first when I show COMMITMENT, CARING, CONCERN, INVOLVEMENT, EMPATHY, and ALMSGIVING by
- Showing stewardship by caring for our local and global family.
- Working co-operatively with others, joining in and doing my part.
- Being aware of others’ needs and generously taking action to make a difference.
Peace – I am God’s servant first when I show PEACE, FORGIVENESS, HONESTY, RESPECT and JUSTICE by
- Treating others as I want to be treated
- Respecting everyone’s point of view even when it may be different to ours.
- Standing up for what is right and just.
- Asking for forgiveness by saying sorry when we do make mistakes.