God’s Servant First
At St Mary's follow Christ’s example in all we do. We grow in faith, we learn, we do our best.
- We welcome and respect everyone
- We are a family of God
- We serve our school, parish and global community
Love - I am God’s servant first when I show LOVE, KINDNESS and JOY by
- Being joyful and excited about my learning
- Being open to God’s love and sharing it with others
- Helping others to feel hope by supporting them
- Using words of encouragement and Kindness
- Respecting others beliefs and cultures
Service – I am God’s servant first when I show COMMITMENT, CARING, CONCERN, INVOLVEMENT, EMPATHY, and ALMSGIVING by
- Showing stewardship by caring for our local and global family.
- Working co-operatively with others, joining in and doing my part.
- Being aware of others’ needs and generously taking action to make a difference.
Peace – I am God’s servant first when I show PEACE, FORGIVENESS, HONESTY, RESPECT and JUSTICE by
- Treating others as I want to be treated
- Respecting everyone’s point of view even when it may be different to ours.
- Standing up for what is right and just.
- Asking for forgiveness by saying sorry when we do make mistakes.
Our St Mary's Samaritans are our Chaplaincy team. They meet every Friday to help to support the Catholic Life of our school. Please see the Samaritans page for more information.