Below is work that has been planned for EYFS pupils during self isolation.
- Please chose ONE activity from the play based grid below to complete each day. Please use your school handwriting book where possible.
- Please upload photographs and/or recordings onto Tapestry.
- Practise letter formation beginning with 'a' using the red book provided and the guide in the pack your child brought home.
- There will be a 'challenge of the day' with a maths or literacy focus.
- It is very important to help to support your local community at this time, write a letter or draw a picture to someone in self isolation, facetime or telephone anyone who is on their own.
- Please continue to read books from home and school.
An example of how your daily timetable could look:
8am - Out of bed, breakfast, brush teeth and get dressed
9am - Reading and enjoying books
10am - Handwriting practise: letter formation and writing a sentence (we have been thinking of a sentence, saying it out loud then writing it down. Remembering finger spaces, keeping letters sat on the line and full stops at the end.)
10.30am - Break and snack
11am - Challenge of the day
12pm - Lunch
1pm - Choose an activity from the grid to complete.
2pm - Play and have fun!