Please read the information below which gives details of our PE and Sport Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
Sports Premium Funding
At St Mary’s we use our Sports Premium Funding to provide a range of activities for all children both within school and through extra-curricular activities.
The Sports Funding has increased the enjoyment of and participation in sports at our school through the following ways;
- Improving the quality of the school PE programme.
- Increasing the number of children taking part in extracurricular sports activities.
- Enabling children to take part in a range of sporting activities off site.
- Providing specialist coaches to deliver specific sporting activities,
- Entering teams of children from Key Stage one and two to represent the school in a variety of sports competitions through the schools partnership programme.