Please see below for work planned for Year 1 during self-isolation.
- Please chose ONE activity from the grid below to complete each day. Please use your school exercise book where possible.
- You could add photographs too!
- Remember to use neat handwriting and the spellings you already know.
- Daily maths questions will be posted at the beginning of each day by Miss Midgley. The answers will then be uploaded at the end of the day for the children to self mark. This is a great opportunity to discuss misconceptions!
- It is very important to help and support your local community at this time, write a letter or draw a picture to someone in self isolation, facetime or telephone anyone who is on their own.
An example of a suggested home learning daily timetable.
9:00-9:30- Complete an activity from the phonics booklet
9:30-10:30 - Maths arithmetic questions, Numbots, Hit the button
10.45-12.00 - Reading comprehension or writing activity.
Choose one of the 15 activities to do at home to complete.
Please continue to read books from home and school.