Missing friends...join us on our class blog to chat to friends or ask any questions you may have!
Below is work that has been planned for Year 2 pupils during self-isolation.
- Please chose ONE activity from the grid below to complete each day. Please use your school exercise book where possible.
- You could add photographs too!
- Remember to use neat handwriting and the spellings you already know.
- Daily maths questions will be posted at the beginning of each day by Mrs Duffield and Mrs Davenport. The answers will then be uploaded at the end of the day for the children to self mark. This is a great opportunity to discuss misconceptions.
- It is very important to help to support your local community at this time, write a letter or draw a picture to someone in self isolation, facetime or telephone anyone who is on their own.
An example of home learning daily timetable.
10.00-10.30 - TTRS and Spelling Shed
10.45-12.00 - Reading comprehension or writing activity.
Choose one of the 15 activities to do at home to complete.
Please continue to read books from home and school.
If you need to contact us our email addresses are email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org