Below is work that has been planned for Year 3 pupils during school closure.
- Please chose ONE activity from the grid below to complete each day. Please use the small, yellow exercise book where possible. You could add photographs too!
- Remember to use neat handwriting and the spellings you already know.
- Daily maths questions will be posted at the beginning of each day by Ms Monaghan. Please complete these in the small, yellow exercise book. The answers will be uploaded in the morning for the children to self-mark. This is a great opportunity to discuss misconceptions.
- Under the English subheading you will find story starter pictures and suggestions to help you get started. Please complete this work in the larger, pink handwriting book using your neatest handwriting. You can also use this book for practising letter formation and the Year 3 spellings have been provided too.
- It is very important to help to support your local community at this time, write a letter or draw a picture to someone in self- isolation, facetime or telephone anyone who is on their own.
- Please continue to read books from home and school.
- Don't forget the Spelling Shed and TT Rock Stars apps!
An example of home learning daily timetable.
10.00-10.30 - TTRS and Spelling Shed
10.45-12.00 - Reading, handwriting, spellings or writing activity.
Choose one of the 15 activities on the grid.